VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients and allow to marinate several hours or overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Mushrooms in Country Extra July 1991, p47
Reviews forEasy Marinated Mushrooms
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 14, 2017
"These were good. To me, they tasted better after 2 or 3 days after they had been soaking up the dressing for a few days and softening. Loved the easy of assembly."