Crisp Waldorf Salad Recipe
This crunchy salad is a perfect side to accompany a heavy meal. With it's light and crisp flavors, it'll be the hit of the party.—Susan R Falk, Eastpointe, Michigan
- 2 large green apples, chopped
- 2 large red apples, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey and cinnamon until blended. Pour over apple mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 151 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Crisp Waldorf Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC