Creamy Pineapple Fluff Salad Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cans (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups multicolored miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until smooth. Add pineapple and 1 cup marshmallows; fold in whipped topping. Sprinkle with the nuts, cherries and remaining marshmallows. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
1/2 cup: 161 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Pineapple Fluff Salad
"easy and good! I just added the nuts, Cherries and marshmallows in without leaving anything for topping."
"I made this recipe today and I thought it was a little too sweet. My husband loved it. Maybe not so many marshmallows. The nuts, cherries and coconut were very good with the pineapple. Yum yum."
"This is Delicious! Simple to make! I added about a Cup of coconut & stirred in the "topping" of maraschino cherries, balance of marshmallows & nuts. YUMMY!"
"Looks delicious and refreshing!! I will try this for sure!!"