- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cans (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1-1/2 cups multicolored miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherries, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and lemon juice until smooth. Add pineapple and 1 cup marshmallows; fold in whipped topping. Sprinkle with the nuts, cherries and remaining marshmallows. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews forCreamy Pineapple Fluff Salad
"Great recipe, but where is the milk that the directions talk about? Did I miss something?"
"Made this for family picnic, one comment was (it's so good it must be sinful) not a spoonful was left. It does run on the sweet side so it doesn't take much to satisfy sweet tooth."
"easy and good! I just added the nuts, Cherries and marshmallows in without leaving anything for topping."
"I made this recipe today and I thought it was a little too sweet. My husband loved it. Maybe not so many marshmallows. The nuts, cherries and coconut were very good with the pineapple. Yum yum."
"This is Delicious! Simple to make! I added about a Cup of coconut & stirred in the "topping" of maraschino cherries, balance of marshmallows & nuts. YUMMY!"
"Looks delicious and refreshing!! I will try this for sure!!"