Country Pork Chop Supper Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) pork gravy
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1. Place pork chops in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the gravy, soup, ketchup, chives, pepper, soy sauce and seasoned salt; pour over pork.
- 2. Stir in potatoes and vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 367 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 1353mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 6g fiber), 29g protein.
Reviews for Country Pork Chop Supper
"I quickly seared the pork chops in a skillet before putting in crock pot. I also took 1/2 onion, sliced and sauteed in same skillet then added to gravy/soup mixture rather than using chives. Worchestershire sauce replaced the soy sauce. Cooked on high to blend flavors. Overall a hit with green beans on the side."
"This dish has a nice flavor and is a breeze to make."