- 6 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) pork gravy
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- Place pork chops in a greased 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the gravy, soup, ketchup, chives, pepper, soy sauce and seasoned salt; pour over pork.
- Stir in potatoes and vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat and potatoes are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCountry Pork Chop Supper
"I quickly seared the pork chops in a skillet before putting in crock pot. I also took 1/2 onion, sliced and sauteed in same skillet then added to gravy/soup mixture rather than using chives. Worchestershire sauce replaced the soy sauce. Cooked on high to blend flavors. Overall a hit with green beans on the side."
"This dish has a nice flavor and is a breeze to make."