Coffee Bean Bark Recipe
Chopped coffee beans add a yummy crunch to this pretty, two-toned bark. Coffee-lovers won’t be able to resist pieces of the chocolaty candy treat. —Anne Addesso, Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped coffee beans, divided
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1. Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment or waxed paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips, butter and coffee granules on high for 45 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving in 15-second intervals until smooth, stirring after each interval. Stir in 1/3 cup coffee beans.
- 2. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set, but not hard, about 15 minutes.
- 3. In a microwave, melt white baking chips according to package directions. Stir in remaining coffee beans; spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
1 ounce: 141 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 21mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 2 fat.
Reviews for Coffee Bean Bark
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC