Chili Beef Noodle Skillet Recipe
A friend gave me this recipe. My husband likes this entree's hearty blend of beef, onion and tomatoes. I like it because I can get it to the table so quickly. —Deborah Elliott, Ridge Spring, South Carolina
- 1 package (8 ounces) egg noodles
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion, celery and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; drain. Add the tomatoes, chili powder, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Drain noodles; stir into beef mixture and heat through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 344 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 351mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Chili Beef Noodle Skillet
Reviewed Oct. 1, 2013
"Very good but much like other recipes I have."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC