Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) thin spaghetti
- 1 pound process American cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the cheese and tomatoes; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add chicken; heat through. Drain spaghetti; toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 555 calories, 26g fat (14g saturated fat), 131mg cholesterol, 1171mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 46g protein.
Reviews for Chicken Spaghetti
"so simple and very tasty"
"Family night quick cooking and soooooo tasty."