Cheesy Bagel Bites Recipe
Here's a simple recipe that adds zippy flavor to everyday bagels. Beck Ruff of Monona, Iowa recommends this speedy method for filling up a snack tray in a nutritious way...and emptying it even quicker!
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 whole wheat bagels, split and toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, mustard, onions and garlic powder. Spread over bagels. Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cut each bagel half into six pieces. Yield: 12 servings.
3 pieces: 105 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Cheesy Bagel Bites
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC