Caramel Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Gradually add the pumpkin, caramel topping, sour cream, cinnamon and nutmeg, beating until smooth. Serve with vanilla wafers or graham cracker sticks. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 54 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Pumpkin Dip
"Made this for a costume party, got rave reviews & gave out several copies of this recipe. Will be making it again for our holiday party. FANTASTIC!!!!"