Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- 1. Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; layer with the carrots, Monterey Jack cheese, beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut in half or into 1-in. slices. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 657 calories, 35g fat (20g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 1431mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 7g fiber), 38g protein.
Reviews for Beef 'n' Cheese Wraps
"Fantastic - I made a huge platter of these to take to a New Years party and they were a hit. Its great to find a sandwich recipe that is a good make-ahead - doesn't get soggy at all"
"We've been making these for years. They are so good."
"This was so good and so easy to make."