- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- Leaf lettuce
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese; top with the carrots and Monterey Jack cheese. Layer with beef and lettuce. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut in half or into 1-inch slices. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBeef 'n' Cheese Wraps
"Fantastic - I made a huge platter of these to take to a New Years party and they were a hit. Its great to find a sandwich recipe that is a good make-ahead - doesn't get soggy at all"
"We've been making these for years. They are so good."
"This was so good and so easy to make."