Zucchini Patties Recipe
My sister gave me this recipe and I, in turn, have given it to many of my friends. These patties have a nice flavor and are compatible with just about any entree.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min. YIELD:4-6 servings
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Stir in eggs; mix well. Shape into six patties, using about 1/4 cup of zucchini mixture for each patty.
- 2. In a skillet, melt butter; cook patties for 4-5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 126 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 398 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC