Zucchini Patties Recipe
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients. Stir in eggs; mix well. Shape into six patties, using about 1/4 cup of zucchini mixture for each patty.
- 2. In a skillet, melt butter; cook patties for 4-5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 each: 126 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 398mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein
Reviews for Zucchini Patties
"These are so good! They have become a favorite for my family in the summer when zucchini is plentiful from the garden! I added some garlic salt to the recipe and a little extra cheese. Tends to get watery after it sets for awhile so I got out my huge griddle to cook more at a time."
"Oh, my! My whole family loves these! Even our 1 yr old twins! I did add garlic salt to them and extra cheese. Other than that wonderful!"
"add little crab season to them"
"excellant recipe told alot of people about them. same response"
"This was really tastey! A good way to use up zucchini."
"Has the texture of hash browns or a potato pancake, but tastes SOOOO much better! A great way to get your kids to eat their veggies!"
"Delicious. Don't let them sit around after they are mixed. The liquid separated out. Next time I make them, and I will, I'll squeeze some of the liquid our of the zucchini."