Zippy BLT Wraps Recipe
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1. Spread mayonnaise and salsa down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Layer with bacon strips, lettuce, tomato and avocado; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 366 calories, 23g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 692mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Zippy BLT Wraps
"I used ranch and salsa and added some shredded cheese. Yummy!"
"I made this recipe for lunch and it was AWESOME! I will definately make this again. it was outstanding. The wrap is better than bread or a bun in my opinion. We added a little salt and pepper and it was delish! Enjoy!"
"SIMPLE AND EASY!!! quick AND EASY LUNCH"
"I don't care for whole wheat either. I had both sun-dried tomato wraps and spinach wraps and used both for a beautiful plating. Also, I added a little chopped up sweet onion."
"I had sundried Tomato Flat bread in the house. I was apprehensive BUT, it was terrific and I will make again!"
"I dont care for whole wheat tortillas you cant fold them from the bottom and your filling squirts out the bottom. I wish they were as thick as the original tortillas the thick whte ones."
"I made them for a lunch party of 12 and they were great."
"Easy to make and tastes great!"