- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked bacon
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- Spread mayonnaise and salsa down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Layer with bacon strips, lettuce, tomato and avocado; roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forZippy BLT Wraps
"I used ranch and salsa and added some shredded cheese. Yummy!"
"I made this recipe for lunch and it was AWESOME! I will definately make this again. it was outstanding. The wrap is better than bread or a bun in my opinion. We added a little salt and pepper and it was delish! Enjoy!"
"I don't care for whole wheat either. I had both sun-dried tomato wraps and spinach wraps and used both for a beautiful plating. Also, I added a little chopped up sweet onion."
"I had sundried Tomato Flat bread in the house. I was apprehensive BUT, it was terrific and I will make again!"
"I dont care for whole wheat tortillas you cant fold them from the bottom and your filling squirts out the bottom. I wish they were as thick as the original tortillas the thick whte ones."
"I made them for a lunch party of 12 and they were great."
"easy to make and tastes great!"