Zesty Sugar Snap Peas
Lemon-pepper and garlic make these crisp-tender sugar snap peas flavorful and a nice accompaniment to a variety of entrees. You'll come to rely on this six-ingredient recipe.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a skillet, bring peas and water to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and
- cook for 6-7 minutes or until tender; drain. Add the remaining
- ingredients. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until well-coated.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 74 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 267 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.