Winter Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart mixed fresh fruit chunks (apples, bananas, oranges, pears)
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
- Whipped topping, optional
- 1. Drain pineapple and set juice and pineapple aside. In a saucepan, combine pudding mix and reserved pineapple juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
- 2. Fold in fruit, nuts, coconut and reserved pineapple. Chill until serving. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 207 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Winter Fruit Salad
"i have been looking for this recipe for along time, i lost awhile back!! this is a simple and delicious recipe."
"This is a wonderful salad, I have passed the recipe on to many people."