White Chocolate Pudding Recipe
I adapted a milk chocolate pudding recipe to suit my preference for white chocolate. Made from scratch, this delicious treat has wonderful homemade goodness. My family requests it often.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups milk
- 6 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1 teaspoon orange or rum extract
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Gradually add cream and milk. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; cook and stir with a wire whisk 2-3 minutes more or until thickened.
- 2. Remove from the heat. Stir 1-1/2 cups hot mixture into egg yolks; return to saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove from the heat; stir in chips until melted. Stir in extract. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 436 calories, 33 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 253 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for White Chocolate Pudding
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC