- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing cake
- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and
- vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Spread
- between layers and over top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Store in refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 581 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 294 mg sodium, 88 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.