Whipped Cream Gelatin Mosaic Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cherry gelatin
- 3-3/4 cups boiling water, divided
- 1-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) lime gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 1-3/4 cups whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve cherry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in 1/2 cup cold water. Pour into an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set.
- 2. Repeat with lime and orange gelatin, using separate 8-in. square dishes for each.
- 3. In a large bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin and sugar in remaining boiling water; stir in lemonade. Cover and refrigerate until slightly thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- 4. Cut the cherry, lime and orange gelatin into 1/2-in. cubes. Fold into lemon gelatin mixture. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 184 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Whipped Cream Gelatin Mosaic
"Great treat for kids party!! It tasted amazing as well"