Walleye Delight Recipe
- 1 pound walleye, pike, perch or trout fillets
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1. Coat an 18-in. square piece of heavy-duty foil with cooking spray Place fillets on foil. Spread with butter. Sprinkle with lemon juice, basil, lemon-pepper and garlic salt. Top with mushrooms.
- 2. Seal foil tightly. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Carefully remove foil to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 183 calories, 9g fat (0 saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Walleye Delight
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.