Turkey Waldorf Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large apple, diced
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery and cranberries. Pour dressing over mixture; toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in apple and walnuts. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 420 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 390mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Turkey Waldorf Salad
"This recipe is delicious! I get asked to make it at least once a week from my family I've loaned the recipe out several times on request."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.