A perfect combination of refreshing and filling, this salad is ideal for days when you don’t want to heat up the kitchen. Serve it stuffed in pita bread for a yummy lunch.—Trisha Kruse, Eagle, ID
Recommended: 25 Gorgeous Grape Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large apple, diced
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients. In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery and cranberries. Pour dressing over mixture; toss to coat. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in apple and walnuts. Serve on lettuce leaves. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Turkey Waldorf Salad in Country Woman October/November 2009, p33
Reviews forTurkey Waldorf Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 24, 2015
"This recipe is delicious! I get asked to make it at least once a week from my family I've loaned the recipe out several times on request."