- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or
- until vegetables are tender.
- Add turkey and beans; cook for 5 minutes. Combine the flour,
- Worcestershire sauce and remaining water until smooth; stir into
- turkey mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5
- minutes or until thickened.
- For dumplings, combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a large
- bowl. Stir in parsley and poultry seasoning. Combine milk and egg;
- stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Drop by tablespoonfuls
- onto simmering stew. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted in a dumpling comes out clean (do not lift the
- cover while simmering). Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 255 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 995 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 15 g protein.