Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy Recipe
Using cutlets or any boneless meat speeds up cooking time for this quick entree. You can use thin boneless, skinless chicken breast as well. —Margaret Wilson, Sun City, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 20 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1. Combine the poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over turkey. In a large skillet, cook cutlets in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with remaining pepper. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
3-1/2 ounces cooked turkey with about 1/3 cups gravy equals 286 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 782 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC