Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy Recipe
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1. Combine the poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle over turkey. In a large skillet, cook cutlets in batches in oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Season with remaining pepper. Serve with turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 286 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 782mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 32g protein
Reviews for Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy
"Great easy recipe. I always keep turkey cutlets on hand for when I can't figure out what to cook."
"This is a great recipe. I gave it 4stars because the flavor of the gravy was bland. If you are experiencing the same, try putting in the gravy sliced onions, mushrooms and a drop of gravy master. Put the cutlets back in the pan, on top of the onions & gravy. Let simmer for approximately 15-20 mins. Tastes awesome!!! If you try this, let me know your outcome. You will not be disappointed."
"Loved it!! For some reason my husband thought he wouldn't care for turkey cutlets. I followed this recipe to a T, and he was asking for more. Thank you!!"
"quick, easy and delicious!"
"My husband and I loved this. Very quick, the only thing I did differently was cook a little longer. I used a gauge. I may have cooked it at a lower temp."
"Maybe my poultry seasoning had too much salt in it, but I found these to be a little salty. Overall, it was very quick, simple, and flavorful, but next time I'll cut down on the poultry seasoning or seasoning salt."
"very good, will make again!!"
"I used chicken instead of turkey just because it was handy for us. It turned out great! The gravy is good."
"flavorful and super easy and quick. I paired it with heat and eat rice (90 sec) and some steam in bag veggies and had dinner ready in 20 minutes!!!"
"This was quick, easy, and tasty!"
"Great recipe! Can't wait to make it again!"
"This was very easy and very delicious. Now we can have turkey more often than only on Thanksgiving."