Turkey Cutlets with Pan Gravy
Using cutlets or any boneless meat speeds up cooking time for this quick entree. You can use thin boneless, skinless chicken breast as well. —Margaret Wilson, Sun City, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Combine the poultry seasoning, seasoned salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Sprinkle over turkey. In a large skillet, cook cutlets in batches in
- oil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove to
- a serving platter and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Season with remaining pepper. Serve with
- turkey. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3-1/2 ounces cooked turkey with about 1/3 cups gravy equals 286 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 782 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.