Turkey Bean Bake Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the turkey, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 422 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 898 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 11 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Turkey Bean Bake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.