- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the turkey, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forTurkey Bean Bake
"My family loves this! I have a picky 15 and 3 year old. They wanted them in burritos but I was out. This will become my filler for frozen homemade burritos."
"My whole family loves this dish! I have made it many times."