Triple Chocolate Cake
Few people who eat this cake believe that I didn't bake it from scratch. Then, when I get out the recipe, they copy it! The cake mix makes it fast to prepare.
12-16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, milk and eggs at low
- speed until dry ingredients are moistened. Beat at medium speed for
- 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into a greased and floured
- 10-in. tube or fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 60 minutes or
- until cake tests done. Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to
- a wire rack. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 286 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.