Tossed Green Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine greens, cucumber, peas, onions and celery. In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients until blended. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 92 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Tossed Green Salad
"A simple recipe that's easy to make and yummy to eat. Everybody, including the hard-to-please 4 year-old at the table, loved it."