Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1. IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortilla. Roll up; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa. Yield: 1 serving.
3 each: 388 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 788mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein
Reviews for Tortilla Pinwheels
"I've made these numerous times for church and other get togethers. I always get asked for the recipe and always come home with an empty platter."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.