Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1. IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortilla. Roll up; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (3 each) equals 388 calories, 23 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 788 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.