Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped ripe olives
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 flour tortilla (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1. IN a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients until blended. Spread over tortilla. Roll up; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm. Cut into 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa. Yield: 1 serving.
3 each: 388 calories, 23g fat (13g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 788mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein .
Reviews for Tortilla Pinwheels
"I've made these numerous times for church and other get togethers. I always get asked for the recipe and always come home with an empty platter."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.