Tortilla Ham Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (12 ounces) sliced fully cooked ham
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Top with ham; roll up. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Tortilla Ham Pinwheels
"Very easy and quick for that last minute take along."
"I add pickels to the middle of mine and change the dressing mix depending on the occasion! So yummy!"
"This recipe was delicious and really fast to put together. My 4 year old loved it so I will definitely be making this again.I made this for a New Year's Eve party to use up the Christmas ham. The ham was a little too thick to roll nicely, so I made kind of a quesadilla out of them. Yummy!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.