Tortilla Ham Pinwheels
Looking for an easy appetizer to bring to a party or get-together? These rapid roll-ups from Judy Addair rely on an envelope of salad dressing mix for fast flair. "It's pretty hard to eat just one," writes the Bristol, Tennessee reader.
10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (12 ounces) sliced fully cooked ham
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until
- blended. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Top with ham; roll
- up. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about
- 2-1/2 dozen.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now