Tortilla Ham Pinwheels Recipe
Looking for an easy appetizer to bring to a party or get-together? These rapid roll-ups from Judy Addair rely on an envelope of salad dressing mix for fast flair. "It's pretty hard to eat just one," writes the Bristol, Tennessee reader.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:10 servings
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1 package (12 ounces) sliced fully cooked ham
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Top with ham; roll up. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC