- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 package (12 ounces) sliced fully cooked ham
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and salad dressing mix. Spread over one side of each tortilla. Top with ham; roll up. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forTortilla Ham Pinwheels
"I add pickels to the middle of mine and change the dressing mix depending on the occasion! So yummy!"
"This recipe was delicious and really fast to put together. My 4 year old loved it so I will definitely be making this again.I made this for a New Year's Eve party to use up the Christmas ham. The ham was a little too thick to roll nicely, so I made kind of a quesadilla out of them. Yummy!"