Tortellini Spinach Salad Recipe
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 71 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Tortellini Spinach Salad
"I added some slivered almonds to this salad, and used a good poppy seed dressing from the supermarket. Super easy, and everyone thought it was very "special" looking and tasty. I like it with more tortellini than the recipe calls for, though."