Tortellini Spinach Salad
In Naperville, Illinois, Janet DuBau creates a unique salad by tossing bright green spinach leaves with delicious cheese tortellini and Parmesan cheese. Bottled poppy seed dressing makes it a snap to put together.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 12 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, tortellini and Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 71 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 419 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.