Tortellini Carbonara Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the bacon, cream, parsley and cheese; cook over medium heat until heated through.
- 2. Drain tortellini; toss with cream sauce. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 523 calories, 37 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 651 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Tortellini Carbonara
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.