- Cut each cake horizontally into two layers. Place bottom layer on a
- serving plate; drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the coffee. Spread with
- 3/4 cup frosting. Repeat layers twice. Top with the remaining cake
- layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting.
- Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with chopped candy bar.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 395 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.