“This savory recipe takes just minutes. If it's cheaper, I'll sometimes thaw out frozen tiliapia fillets in the fridge overnight instead of using fresh fillets.” Michelle Williams - Fort Worth, Texas
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine salsa and chilies; set aside. Drizzle
- fillets with oil; sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning.
- Cook fillets, uncovered, in a large skillet over medium heat for 3-5
- minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Gently stir in salsa mixture.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cupful onto each tortilla; top with cheese and
- roll up.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tacos equals 424 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 1,468 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a