- Pour eggs into skillet. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked
- portion flow underneath. When eggs are completely cooked, remove to
- plate. Chop eggs into small pieces; set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry rice in remaining butter over
- medium-high heat. Stir in the peas, onions and remaining soy sauce.
- Add eggs; cook and stir until heated through. Thinly slice steak
- across the grain; serve over rice. Drizzle with sauce mixture.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 ounces cooked steak with 3/4 cup rice mixture equals 408 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 170 mg cholesterol, 1,572 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.