Teriyaki Pork Kabobs Recipe
Use the direct grilling method to cook these colorful kabobs for fast, flavorful results. The versatile marinade also adds terrific taste to beef, chicken or turkey can be stirred up days ahead and kept in the fridge.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-1/4-inch cubes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-in. pieces
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container. Refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting. Add pork to bag or container and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-4 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate pork, zucchini and red pepper. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Continue basting and turning kabobs for 4-6 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings (1 cup marinade).
Reviews for Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC