Tater Tot Taco Salad Recipe
- 2 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1. Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning. Divide Tater Tots between two serving plates or bowls.
- 3. Top with taco mixture, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 612 calories, 37 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 1,829 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.