Tater Tot Taco Salad Recipe
- 2 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1. Bake Tater Tots according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning. Divide Tater Tots between two serving plates or bowls.
- 3. Top with taco mixture, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 612 calories, 37g fat (17g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 1829mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Tater Tot Taco Salad
"Delish! Love the combo of the tater tots with the mexican spices! Yum!"
"I've made this for my family many times since it was in the TOH 2001. Everyone loves it!"
"I made this for my sister and her husband but for some reason she wanted her tater tots served separately She still says mmmgood."