- 2 cups frozen miniature Tater Tots
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe or stuffed olives
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Bake Tater Tots according to package directions. meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. stir in taco seasoning. Divide Tater Tots between two serving plates or bowls. Top with taco mixture, cheese, olives, lettuce, taco sauce and sour cream. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forTater Tot Taco Salad
"Delish! Love the combo of the tater tots with the mexican spices! Yum!"
"I've made this for my family many times since it was in the TOH 2001. Everyone loves it!"
"I made this for my sister and her husband but for some reason she wanted her tater tots served separately She still says mmmgood."