Tasty Turkey Sub Recipe
This sub makes a delicious warm-weather main dish minutes!—Steven Scott, Cameron, West Virginia
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1/3 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pound smoked or cooked turkey, thinly sliced
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 6 tomato slices (1/4 inch thick)
- Shredded lettuce
- 1. Halve bread lengthwise. Spread blue cheese dressing on cut side of top of bread. Combine mayonnaise and mustard; spread on cut side of bottom of bread. Layer with turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato and lettuce. Cover with top half of bread. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 580 calories, 32g fat (6g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 1576mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Tasty Turkey Sub
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC