Tarragon Salad Dressing
Marie Hoyer of Lewistown, Montana whisks together tarragon, chives, parsley and Dijon mustard in her delightful vinaigrette. The fast-to-fix dressing will add a fresh tang to any bowl of mixed greens.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- Salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first nine
- ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 166 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.