- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon or 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- Salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first nine ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Reviews forTarragon Salad Dressing
"Wonderful. I use a whole grain mustard instead of Dijon. either way, still has a nice bit of kick. Will keep this on hand."