- egg and salt until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls over cake batter; cut through batter with a
- knife to swirl the peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle with pecans and
- remaining sugar.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 217 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.