Sweetened Whipped Cream
Sometimes a dollop of sweetened whipped cream is all you need to top your favorite cake or other dessert. To make ahead, slightly underwhip the cream, then cover and refrigerate for several hours. Beat briefly just before using.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a chilled small glass bowl and using chilled beaters, beat cream
- until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla;
- beat until soft peaks form. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 57 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.