Sweet Gingered Chicken Wings Recipe
I first tasted this delicious chicken dish 11 years ago when I attended a class on using honey in cooking. When I prepare this recipe for a party, it's one of the first dishes to disappear! —Debbie Dougal, Roseville, California
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 chicken wings (about 5 pounds)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line two baking sheets with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add chicken wings, a few at a time; seal bag and toss to coat. Divide wings between prepared pans. Bake 30 minutes.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate and ginger; brush over chicken wings. Bake 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 4. Preheat broiler. Broil wings 4 in. from heat 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 chicken wing: 134 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Gingered Chicken Wings
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2010
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC