I first tasted this delicious chicken dish 11 years ago when I attended a class on using honey in cooking. When I prepare this recipe for a party, it's one of the first dishes to disappear! —Debbie Dougal, Roseville, California
Featured In: 52 Cheer-Worthy Tailgate Appetizers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 chicken wings (about 5 pounds)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two baking sheets with foil; coat with cooking spray.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Add chicken wings, a few at a time; seal bag and toss to coat. Divide wings between prepared pans. Bake 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate and ginger; brush over chicken wings. Bake 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Preheat broiler. Broil wings 4 in. from heat 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. If desired, sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Sweet Gingered Chicken Wings in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p29
Reviews forSweet Gingered Chicken Wings
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2010