- minutes or until sauce is thickened. Spoon into a greased
- 8-in.-square baking dish.
- For topping, in a small bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cheese
- and basil. Add milk; stir just until moistened. Drop by rounded
- tablespoonfuls over filling. Bake 25-30 minutes or until filling is
- bubbly and biscuits are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 354 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 938 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.