- minutes. Stir in peas; cook for 10 minutes or until all vegetables
- are tender.
- Spoon meat mixture into a 9-in. square baking dish. Roll pastry out
- to a 10-in. square; place over meat mixture and seal edges to pan.
- Cut several small steam vents in crust. Bake at 450° for 25-30
- minutes or until pastry is browned. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 373 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 53 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.